Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Extremespeedtrackevents will be at Willow Springs -Streets of Willow Race Course
in SoCal-
December 29-30 for a track day,Special track day price of only $90 for a FULL TRACK DAY
DISCOUNT CODE IS ( sow9 )
Any Questions email [email protected]
Register here- Extreme Speed Track Events
Must register before Dec 20th

Free timing for all drivers
Free Basic on track instruction for beginners
Free Lunch for all drivers
Free Morning Donuts
$500 in Raffles and free giveaways

·
Registered
1992 Civic Si
1,671 Posts
God that is so cheap.

The track closed here in 2011 so no HPDEs this year. In 2012 there was no autocross except a couple events where registration was $100.

What the fuck.

BY THE WAY this is a large city with a population of 1.1 or so million people. No motorsports love whatsoever. Bullshit.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Extremespeedtrackevents will be at Willow Springs -Streets of Willow Race Course
in SoCal-
December 29-30 for a track day,Special track day price of only $90 for a FULL TRACK DAY
Hey do you know where i can find a rules and regulations as far as what is and isnt allowed and what sort of stuff they look at during tech?

Anyone else thinking about going to this? D-Series mini meet at willow springs would be cool!!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey do you know where i can find a rules and regulations as far as what is and isnt allowed and what sort of stuff they look at during tech?

Anyone else thinking about going to this? D-Series mini meet at willow springs would be cool!!!!!
Go to there FAQ section...
I just worked out a deal with them..Details coming soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts