Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Honda CIvic LX
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some lady just called lookin for a 6 speed for a customer who said that someone told him the you can or honda made a 6 speed for a civic. I've never heard of this.

·
Registered
1995 Honda CIvic LX
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I couldn't think of anything else and I think he wants something performance wise.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,630 Posts
nope.......

double layshaft, like Getag 6 speed

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,630 Posts
same tranny is used in the BMW Mini-Cooper.

Yes, I've been looking at Focus SVT's for the next car. Esp. after the one I drove in Detroit 3 years ago.

·
Registered
949 Posts
*awaits for the first n00b to ask if this can be used on a regular D engine

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Yes, I've been looking at Focus SVT's for the next car. Esp. after the one I drove in Detroit 3 years ago.
I got super close to talking my mom into getting an SVT Focus wagon a couple of years ago. She went with a plain-old Focus hatch. BOOO!

·
Registered
15 Posts
fuck you focuses are gay. So I am a noob, can you put this awd 6 speed tranny on a regular d it just so happens i have a civic d16y8 with a 5 sp tranny and i have a 91 awd civic wagon but its auto and iv always wondered if they even have a 5 speed. If its possible to do anything let me know.

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
those arent fuckasses to us.. lol
2 rs8's and a 351 v8 swapped one... lol
i just got done driving a fuckass for the most part of the night.. shitbox.. hands down SHITBOX... maybe the svt is better.. but regular fuckass... gay

·
Registered
1991 crx dx
221 Posts
even if it did bolt to it which im not sure if it will or not like the other members said it would be pointless for performance seeing how the 6th speed is a granny gear, so unless you are planning on using your civic to pull your boat i would forget about it and have fun with the wagon cuz they are getting hard to find

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
the only good 6spd tranny that should go into a civic is from a k swap

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,630 Posts
and those trannys have issues, so much Honda/Acura is now selling GM FM synchromesh in their own bottles.

·
Registered
949 Posts

·
bwah ha ha ha ha
CRX
1,475 Posts
and those trannys have issues, so much Honda/Acura is now selling GM FM synchromesh in their own bottles.
is that why honda has a new type of mtf? i was wondering why honda had sent us some new mtf, comes with a green label instead of the red/gray label...

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts