Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
88 y49 crx
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i searched and came up empty handed.

now my question is are the ed windows different on the hatches? i know the 4dr,crx,hatch all differ but do they change thru out the years? as some know my 89 ed had its driver window busted out and i got a replacement for cheap but there is a gap on the side when you roll it up all the way and a slight gap on the top right hand side. also when you roll it down it falls out of tracking, the window looks too small but the hatch i took it off of it fit perfect, good thing is the guy that sold it to me said he will let me get a different one if i go back on monday only so i gotta figure it out asap.

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
umm u must of not align it well i had trouble like that once but the bracket could also be the cause i do knw for a fact that i tried putting a 88-89 window on 90-91 and big ass difference all everywhere

·
88 y49 crx
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the door designs are different between the 88-89's and 90-91's

atleast I know it is for crx's so it may not be true at all for hatches lol sorry this is probably no help at all...
yea i know bout the differences on the rex's thanks for the bump

umm u must of not align it well i had trouble like that once but the bracket could also be the cause i do knw for a fact that i tried putting a 88-89 window on 90-91 and big ass difference all everywhere
thanks milo ill try and realign it right now. the gap is about 1/4" at most. also i dont know if this helps but when i roll it all the way up and it has the gaps i can shift it with my hands and make it sit a lil more even but still a slight gap on the upper right hand corner.

·
Registered
88 ED6
5,511 Posts
There's a difference between door and pillar mounted seatbelt ones; so pretty much 88-89 is the same and 90-91 is the same.

·
88 y49 crx
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a difference between door and pillar mounted seatbelt ones; so pretty much 88-89 is the same and 90-91 is the same.
that is wat i was afraid of and so i went to check the car we took it off of and well its a 89 shell but had a 91 door on it. so im SOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts