Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
see above
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
while in the market for suspension i cam across these and for the performance and price . i thought maybe some of us could benifet, i belive there are only 8 left for that auction (not that that really means anything). ill find the link and post if anyone wants it. its the struts only. but claims to be brandnew and official agx's with part numbers.
jus lookin out ..
peace

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
not a bad price. although you can get ksport full coilovers from the HT sponsor for $550 shipped :TU:

·
Registered
see above
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well for thoes who arent willing to spend 250 more dollars. and want a good set up for light drag (strip every so often) and street along with a good dd set up i think this is good i dont know much about susp. but from what i've read and heard. for dd and spirited driving this will be fine.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
well for thoes who arent willing to spend 250 more dollars. and want a good set up for light drag (strip every so often) and street along with a good dd set up i think this is good i dont know much about susp. but from what i've read and heard. for dd and spirited driving this will be fine.
oh im not trying to start an argument, this is definately a good deal. it was actually the route i was going to go until i found the ksport deal.

$300 AGX + $200 GC coilovers = $500

Ksport full 37 way adjustable race coilovers = $550

if you already have springs the AGX are the way to go, awesome struts. but if you are doing the full setup, id rather go with something that was designed to work with each other, and have full adjustability of ride height and stiffness

·
Registered
see above
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh im not trying to start an argument, this is definately a good deal. it was actually the route i was going to go until i found the ksport deal.

$300 AGX + $200 GC coilovers = $500

Ksport full 37 way adjustable race coilovers = $550

if you already have springs the AGX are the way to go, awesome struts. but if you are doing the full setup, id rather go with something that was designed to work with each other, and have full adjustability of ride height and stiffness
yah maybe thats why it seemed like a good deal for me. i have some springs already. but im sure the k sport coil overs are better .... i should do some research on susp.. but for now. the agx isnt a waste of money and will hold me over and be a better susp than the old ass gr-2's i have =).. nah no arguement ryan... we good

Reactions: ryan89crx

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,444 Posts
oooooorr, you could get the Illuminas/springs for 475 and have peace of mind of a warranty:beer:

·
Registered
see above
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i dont have the money, its all tied up so my budget is 300 bucks. so hah. gotta have my beers .. of course..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts