Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi yall, whats up.. alright i have been looking for a 8 psi pulley for a Jackson racing supercharger. I dont want to spend 500 on the upgrade kit. my car is 94 sohc vtec ex

·
Premium Member
5,910 Posts
You can buy one directly from Jackson Racing for about $130 yep, thats just the blower pulley!! Ask them for a 3.2" pulley. I dont have their number on hand but its right on their webpage Jacksonracing.com OR you can get a 12psi pulley from http://theoldone.com/components/blower_pulleys/ for roughly the same cost. Not too sure if they still sell them though.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont go to jackson, go to www.theoldone.com the company is called endyne they sell the 3.2 inch pully for 130.00 the 3.2 is the 10lb pully jackson does not sell the 3.2 inch pully they just sell the 8lb which is 3.45 i think, the 2 extra pounds of boost is pretty sweet too. thats what i just got for my set up

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the 12 lb pulley is too much for the sohc blower which is the m45. you could run it but it will burn out the blower fast, unless you get it rebuilt and ported by the old one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts