Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my Honda experts. I’m trying to rebuild my 7th gen civic but somehow I can’t take the rack itself apart to change the seals that need to replace. I removed and snap ring from one end thinking i could pull the the shaft through Fl from the other end but I was wrong. I took two pictures to show. The end with screw driver pointing towards the rack, I was wondering if I should hit the that end with a hammer to separate it from the hosing. I can’t find anything online or YouTube that help.
Household hardware Suspension Gas Coil spring Coil
White Light Bicycle part Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
funny how fast one forgets but not really

just look it over after a snack ,,I mean ReaLLy look at it.
What you talking about? I look on YouTube no, videos showing anything about rebuilding any for my civic. Look through the book I have not seeing anything for rebuilding it either. Good it several times and still not seeing anything. If you gonna give any instructions do so if not just don’t reply to my post because you not helping in any way.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,374 Posts
temper temper noob.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
temper temper noob.
What hell he deserves? I post on here to get help and if he going to help do so and stop messing around. He just talking one bunch of trash that doesn’t help in anyway. This forum is not for joking around when people need help. I only come on here when I can’t figure out some things.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,374 Posts
hope you documented the way it came apart. auto part stores sell seal removal tools. looks like an anchor with a handle

·
Registered
6,955 Posts

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
1,826 Posts
Hondahookup.com?

"A place for fellow ricers to meet, fuck and add more rice to their cars" was the first place my mind went when I read that URL lol

Like FarmersOnly.com but with more rice haha.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts