Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
theft repo sol
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Warning:If you repair a vehicle, and your repairs cause the vehicle to malfunction, leading to an accident that causes property damage, injury or death, there is a chance that YOU MAY BE HELD LIABLE. There is no guarantee that the automobile liability insurance will cover the damages if you repaired the vehicle improperly.Steering, suspension and brakes are the systems most commonly associated with malfunctions that can lead to loss of vehicle control, so extra caution must be used when servicing these systems. However, other vehicle systems can malfunction and cause injury or property damage.I strive to provide accurate information about the projects and repairs shown on Dseries.org. However, I am NOT currently a licensed auto mechanic, and my experience in auto mechanics is limited.I try to highlight and expose the risks and potential hazards for readers of this website, but I cannot anticipate all possibilities.If you are not absolutely sure of your abilities, find someone who is, such as a licensed or certified professional.If you seek the lowest risk method of repairing or servicing a vehicle, I recommend that you have a licensed or certified auto repair shop do the repairs.Also some procedures are summurized to save the author time. if you the reader are not farmiliar with these procedures DO NOT procede with any procedures herein this article.

so my 7th gen spare/daily just cracked its manifold. sad day so ive read that this cracking manifold is a common problem. thus i have an ebay solution.

first disconnect the o2 sensors and remove the two bottom bolts and five top from the manifold. then remove it.

lolz look at those little exhaust ports. ha ha ha! d16 and 15s ftw.

remove both 02 sensors from the old manifold.
NOTE> one is shorter than the other and this is the most optimal time to lengthen it.

now re-attach all the hardware in the proper place.

enjoy the quiet high flowing ebay header!

good luck with the upgrade.

·
Premium Member
theft repo sol
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i currently reside in a state without emissions test or yearly inspections. however i imagine that the ULEV vehicle would still pass. id also like to add that you could keep the old cat and quicksteel it for the once a year inspection. however quicksteel doesnt last forever or welding it wont last forever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts