Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I google searched and found that Import Tuner, Sport Compact Car, and Honda Tuning magazines are all out of print and no longer for sale. Bummer. Anyone know of any good Import mags still in print? Is SuperStreet still for the super rich? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
3,937 Posts
hey, wasn't this the thread that loaded weirdly?

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,226 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I worked for a newspaper for several years recently and watched the sales numbers drop like a rock. It's sad to see print die but electronic media is easier to control. Anyways I don't know of any printed import/tuner magazines other than the ones mentioned above.

·
Registered
152 Posts
no more honda-tunning ?

its a shame cause it was nice to see information that for the most part you could trust.

and product reviews, instead of googling said items and getting who knows giving his opinion of said item...

stratton.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,226 Posts
Primedia bought up the mags and then killed them off, Modified was last to go. If anyone has been following SlipAngle podcast's you'd know about this.

Now look what AG/VS has done....buying up all the forums. Two of which I'm on have all but folded. One hasn't even mentioned the password hack.

Playboy no longer prints boobs/nudes, but you can sure get them online!

I have to admit, with Zinio linked to my counties library all the magazines I can download for "free" although it is my tax dollars at work.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
I'll have to look but I have import tuner, super street and sport compact car from 2003-2005. Wish I had gotten Honda tuning too but I was big into modified after I stopped getting the other 3.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts