Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
SCCA F Prod CRX Si
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you have to make 65 posts to be able to see the classifieds? I'll never get there if I don't start a dumb thread.

·
Registered
SCCA F Prod CRX Si
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So me: not a kid. Not a guy who fills his time on the internet. Been around the block and will comment when I can help. Will read for research and knows how to use search. But really, I'm here to buy stuff in the classifieds.

·
Registered
SCCA F Prod CRX Si
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 1991 CRX Si that I race with SCCA. It used to be a ITA car but last winter I converted it to F Production.

I did a majority of the conversion with parts bought on Craigslist and forums. But not this forum because I don't post enough to see the classifieds.

Wanna see a pic? Here ya go.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
361 Posts
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but not only do noob discussions not count, the mods hate when people do this. They will probably close any threads you make with this kind of objective. You have to do it the good ole fashion way.

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
879 Posts
Hey bud I've been around as well. I used to do conversions for NASA elite ninja squad but quit cause I wanted a simpler life. But then some people got taken by the NVA so I had to go back to my old skills and save them. I think they made a movie about it, ever heard of Rambo 4?

Anyway while I was at NASA I worked on a dope rocket and it won many awards. Wanna see a pic? Here ya go.

·
Registered
Prelude, Integra DB9
400 Posts
I understand the rationale for encouraging people to contribute before using the forum as to sell things, and I can see why some of the more whimsical threads are discounted.

But I don't understand why regular members who are trying to sell things should lose out. Surely letting them sell to any visitor would be a reasonable reward for their input?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.