Honda D Series Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on guys was this really worthy of negative reps? I'm jsut trying to get more people to see it and I know when I was a noobie I never hit up the classifieds, and if I saw it, it would get me thinking. Sorry If I knew that this would happen I wouldn't have done it. This is by far my favorite forum and as you can see I've been a great person and haven't done anything negative before...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great, I thought my noobie probation period was over... sorry guys, just kinda frustrated, especially when you respect a forum so much and are just trying to get anyone and everyone to see something, then to turn around and slapped, it sucks cuz I was just tryin to help out other people.

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Great, I thought my noobie probation period was over... sorry guys, just kinda frustrated, especially when you respect a forum so much and are just trying to get anyone and everyone to see something, then to turn around and slapped, it sucks cuz I was just tryin to help out other people.

Well, the only reason neg rep was probably dropped was because you posted in the wrong section and continued to say that you did it purposely so that more people would see it. Just be more careful next time. im sure the thread will be moved when a mod sees it and it will be good from there

just be more careful next time, the mods try to keep the site clean and organized from things like this, and it is more of a hastle for them to have to move the thread just because you wanted more people to see it.

A few neg reps never heard anyone, youll get the points back. dont sweat it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.