Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Usually, the site or whomever selling the injectors will give you a horsepower range of which the injectors will support. Easy as pie.

·
Registered
822 Posts
"Honda Performance Fuel Injector Set 550cc / High Impedance These performance injectors are perfect for providing the required fuel for your turbo / supercharger or high horsepower project. They are a direct drop-in replacement for your factory Honda injectors. They are flow rated at 550cc/min at 38PSI, and can supply enough fuel to support in the neighborhood of 300WHp"

This taken from TunerToys.com ...

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
i bought some Lucas 550cc dsm injectors from fuelinjectorclinic.com for $200 shipped brand new. I am planning on doing anywhere from 300-320whp on my build, so i hope like hell 550/560's will be enough!!! I posted about it before i bought my injectors and were told they would be. The dsm 450's are supposed to be good right up to about 280 give or take safely........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.