Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well most of you know my goals.....

eagle/ vitara y7
fully built head-272-2 cam
t28 (flows 33lbs min)
no2-50 shot

hopeing for as close to possible to 300whp on the turbo alone....350ish with no2

yes i did alot of reasearch and i get mixed findings....i know you can bump up fuel pressure and get dsm's to about 300 and im seeing alot of people say 300 for 550's and some say 350 and some up to 400whp.....so i was just wondering. found some 550's for sale and its one of the last things i need to get back on the road....

i dont want to end up getting held back because of injectors

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
550's will get you 300-350hp easy. people do 300hp on 440/450cc injectors

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
nitrous doesnt have any effect on fuel system capacity. its total power output, no matter how you get it. AFR in boost or in boost and on the bottle should be similar, so it would be equivelant to just upping the boost to get more power (n2o is just converted to more oxygen anyways with added cooling effect).

point is if the pump and lines can support the VOLUME, and the injectors can support the power you are fine.

at 350whp i'd be leary of 550s, especially used ones. i'd go 750cc minimum on 350whp.

you can get 880s VERY cheap, look on H-T....

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
you can also pick up the precision 650cc injectors for less than the RC's and they will be plenty for your set up too.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I ordered some 600cc Bosch only cause I found them for a deal. They flow 602cc at 43.5 and flow 775cc( cant mem exact numbers right now some where close) at 70psi. From most of the calculators they are supposed to be good for 350whp or so.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pretty cheap from jollyroger

i'll pick up a adjustable fpr just incase i need a bit more out of them....but im thinking they should be fine......i don't have much left to buy but if i find good deals its hard to resist, and it'll be that much quicker to get this thing done

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
every1 i could rep was repped :) thanks guys

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no they are tuner toys 550cc injectors

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i did a quick google search and saw a bunch of good feedback on them....who knows we'll see i guess

1 - 20 of 24 Posts