Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i swear my turbo kit ?'s are coming too an end, lol, but in all seriousness what would you use for 7 psi, 370's or 440's me and levi think the 440's are overkill, any help is greatly appreciated

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts
i def think the 370s would be more than adequate for what you are planning. the 440s would be a little overkill, but when you tune you can adjust them accordingly. I bought 440s instead of 370s last year because the price on the 440s was too hard to pass up.

·
the MAD scientist
2,574 Posts
Are you sure you wont go past 7 psi? The 440s wont be that much harder to tune. IMO I'd get the 440s so you dont have to get new injectors if you ever upgrade.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
mikeD16Z6 said:
Are you sure you wont go past 7 psi? The 440s wont be that much harder to tune. IMO I'd get the 440s so you dont have to get new injectors if you ever upgrade.
:TU:

·
Registered
314 Posts
mrnicolas said:
i def think the 370s would be more than adequate for what you are planning. the 440s would be a little overkill, but when you tune you can adjust them accordingly. I bought 440s instead of 370s last year because the price on the 440s was too hard to pass up.
yup yup yup, i told myself i wouldnt turn up the boost in my old talon, but, of course I did, and put a big 16g from an evo in it, pushing around 15-18psi daily driven, youll want more, very addictive stuff.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
mikeD16Z6 said:
:werd:
I found 440cc on ebay for $285 shipped 2 day ups. I think that's even cheaper than the 370's go for on most sites

·
Registered
286 Posts
get the biggest size u can for your money..that why u'll know that u will have enough fuel for later on when u up the boost

i'm runnign 4x240(stock) and 4x(450)dsm controlling by haltech F5 in my 98civic ex boosting 4psi for now only...

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
I think im going to go with the 370's... im in your shoes as well right now.... I talked to greddy and they said for my setup around 6-8 lbs, try and go for an injector that is 50 percent bigger than stock and I would be good.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts