Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after reading/researching (yes I did actually search) I've narrowed it down to two injectors for my upcoming JRSC build.

Delphi 440s
Delphi 440CC, Spoolin Performance

Precision 440s
Xenocron Tuning: Precision Turbo 440cc Fuel Injector Set for Honda-High Impedence #[SCIO440]

I was originally going to go with RCs but they get pretty heavily shat on by this forum and they're fairly expensive. So, between the two posted ones is there a preference? They're only about $50 difference, but my main concern is plug and play.

I couldn't find anything definitive on the Delphis except for the rail and manifold fitment, no clip compatibility answers. The Precisions, from what I understand should be straight up ready-to-run, but $50 could go towards other aspects if the Delphis fit the bill well enough.

Thanks for any help, and I have my flame suit ready if I missed anything obvious. :/

·
Pew Pew!
3,509 Posts
Here is more info of the Delphi Injectors.

Delphi - 42 lb 440cc High

Never going to give you up said:
Specifications:

Coil Resistance: 12.2 Ohms / High Impedance
Static Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI ( 300kPa ) w/Gas: 440 cc/min = 42 lb/hr
Dynamic Flow @ 2.5ms PW @ 100Hz: 16.88 mg/pulse +/-10% @ 2.5ms PW @ 100Hz
Spray Patter: Tri-Cone
Physical Dimensions: EV1 Body Type
Connector: Bosch EV1
Highlighted connector type.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would holler at HiProfile/injectornation.com and see what he can brew up for you.

His "300"'s at higher pressure should work nice.
After Sammo replied I did a little more digging and came across Acid Beaver's suggestion of HiProfile's injectors. After PMing him and getting the specs his injectors are quite the deal, especially for including so much with them to make the install so easy.

Thank you for all the help everybody. I should have some more updates once they come in, and I get my P28 chipped.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Injectors arrived today- incredibly well packaged, and look great. Quick turn-around. He more than lived up to his reputation. Looking forward to throwing these on with the JRSC soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts