Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Poop Sock
3,798 Posts
good to see e85 on high hp motors like this. i have a hard time seeing this head being all stock though for such high numbers?

edit: what dyno was this done on?

·
formerly Kit88
6,233 Posts
nice numbers, what´s your maximum duty cycle on the injectors??'

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
3,890 Posts
i knew the people who said you cant have over 300whp safely on a stock head were lying

·
4 doors of fury!!!!
2,386 Posts
shit read the vitara record thread, scott has a stock head making almost 500hp.i got a stock head and soon im gonna push mine and see what it can do.

nice looking build man. good numbers.

·
Registered
544 Posts
im on e85 as well with a vitara build and i am only makin 303whp and 260 ft lbs on 21 psi with a z6 block and head.....wut is ur air/fuel at wot i am running a gasoline wideband on e85 and im not sure where it is suppose to b sitting at

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
good to see e85 on high hp motors like this. i have a hard time seeing this head being all stock though for such high numbers?

e85 allows you to run more timing so thats not that shocking

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Its on a dynojet, the head is completely stock. Never been touch, just cleaned up. My friend with a turbo crx is making 461 on his stock head. Big turbo precision 6262

im on e85 as well with a vitara build and i am only makin 303whp and 260 ft lbs on 21 psi with a z6 block and head.....wut is ur air/fuel at wot i am running a gasoline wideband on e85 and im not sure where it is suppose to b sitting at
It was tuned on neptune by my tuner, a/f is at 11.8 wot, our turbos are different and I have a y8. Also I have more timing in it. This is in my 97 dx coupe...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts