Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-HAMKHRJbrU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-HAMKHRJbrU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

* 4.8-liter 72-degree V10 putting out 560 hp at 8,700 RPM (that's 116.5 hp/liter) and 354 lb.-ft. of torque at 6,800 RPM
* Redline: 9,000 RPM
* Titanium valves, connecting rods, forged aluminum pistons, dry sump lubrication and a titanium exhaust manifold
* Six-speed sequential gearbox
* Torsen limited slip differential
* 3,263 pounds with a 48/52 front-to-rear weight distribution
* Power-to-weight ratio of 5.8 pounds/hp
* 65 percent of the body is carbon fiber
* 20-inch BBS wheels wrapped in 265/35 ZR20 Bridgestone tires in front an 305/30 ZR20 in the rear.
* 0-62 MPH (100 km/h) in 3.7 seconds
* Top speed of 201.94 MPH
* Production limited to 500 units

Tokyo 2009: Lexus reveals $375,000 LFA supercar...finally [w/VIDEO] — Autoblog

·
Premium Member
A lot
2,028 Posts
So much for keeping it in the GTR's price range! I think they should have toned it down a bit and shot for a different demographic.

This was afterall supposed to be the successor to the Supra wasnt it?

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
i would rather buy 5 z06s that are each faster for that money
rotate em different one each day

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
seen that in Car and Driver yesterday when i looked at it. Ill pass but it sounds cool. Id rather have a v8

·
Registered
^^^^
2,140 Posts
So much for keeping it in the GTR's price range! I think they should have toned it down a bit and shot for a different demographic.

This was afterall supposed to be the successor to the Supra wasnt it?
I completely agree. Should NOT be in the white collar price range.
They could delete a lot of the features to keep the price down and
people would still eat it up.

·
El Noob
98 Civic EX/ 86 MR2
2,794 Posts
You guys have to check out the video from the link on OPs post. Man that car sounds sick.!!!!!!!!!

And as far as price range. I don't think its to compete with the Supra. This is a limited production super car.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
i like it alot, if i had the money i would have one.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
honestly..not a fan, to pricey and could have been better looking. however the interior IS sexy as all hell, but doesn't quantify the price :(

1 - 20 of 45 Posts