Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I want a 400whp z6 and the cheapest way i see is nitrous. Will my motor be able to handle a 300shot?
Mods so far are K&N intake bisimoto header, 600cc injectors and a burns stainless 3 inch exhaust. The ecu is on ectune and I am going with eagle rods and Wiseco pistons. The motor should be able to support it right?

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
All these No2 questions today.....

Screw you dude. I searched the forum and only found threads about pussy 50 shots and blown motors.
Easy guy, you are asking a question that should be obvious. Cylinder heads need to be properly supported, valves, springs, cams are needed, a good tune among a hundred other parts. If you don't know this you should start with a good rebuild and get to know your car, then think about some bolt ons and then get into some force fed awesome, just slow down and crawl on your belly a bit with the like of n00bs like me and then you may learn to walk among giants like (insert DSO guru here) or (insert DSO guru here).

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
It's got going to Ingest that much nitrous. It will just bog down and backfire through the intake manifold.
It would be pretty difficult to get a 1.6 liter engine to ingest Much more than a 150 shot without reversion issues.

Here's a question. What makes you think you need 400 hp?

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
3,888 Posts
Screw you dude. I searched the forum and only found threads about pussy 50 shots and blown motors.
so reading about people blowing motors with a 50 shot makes you think you can run a 300 shot? i still say you need help from google and a brain if thats your train of thought...

My buddy has an all motor K series and i wanna beat him with a single cam motor
good luck with that. it will take alot of money,time,work to get what the k would stock with minor bolt ons...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
50 shots and blown motors should be a hint. Your being rude. Now shut the fuck up, and smoke my weed.
The blown motor was from a stock motor though. My motor will be built.

Broke my illadelph last week so no weed smoking today.

·
Premium Member
985 Posts
Wow! I wish I could have got in this earlier! I really wish these noobs would really search such questions. Come on man like everyone says if a 50 SHOT is [email protected] motors up what do you think a 300 will do!?!?!? Think about it... No process it...Ok now don't do it!

Its kinda like if you pour a shit ton of gas into your motor it is just going to dye out because its TOO MUCH!!!

Don't get mad at people flaming you when you chose to not use your head. Im just saying.

Welcome to the D!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.