Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning a cruise along with my friend for sunday the second. Thats one week from this sunday. We will meet at the sandpoint naval base (magnuson park) in seattle around 11:30. take I-5 to I-90, over to mercer island and cruise around the island and stop for more pictures before driving back to seattle and having a late lunch at Red Robin at northgate mall. Itd be great to have a good number of cars, and i will be posting this on some some other sites too.

the general idea:

A link to the google map so u can zoom in.

post here if you want to come.

If its raining it might not happen.

1 adam_ + 3

·
Registered
1993 trans am
1,073 Posts
those are some of the worst areas around to cruise...theres cops everywhere

·
Registered
123 Posts
im interested ill try to bring a buddy or two with there cars i have a 92 eg and one has 91 crx and my other buddy has a 92 eg

·
Registered
123 Posts
i still gotta get my motor in my car haha and i work all week so i dont know if i will have it done but i still gotta get my flywheel torqued and clutch and pressure plate on time the motor put my cams on it and then put the bitch in and get everything hooked up just picked up a new front and back bumper for a 92 eg so im gonna go to the junkyard saturday if its done and get the front lights for it and the radiator core support becuase the guy put a ek front end on it and i wanna go back to eg o and i gotta get two front fenders cuz he cut them then rattle can it so if i have it done well at least running ill just put the old bumper on and show up for sure

·
D-series Champ
1,338 Posts
i still gotta get my motor in my car haha and i work all week so i dont know if i will have it done but i still gotta get my flywheel torqued and clutch and pressure plate on time the motor put my cams on it and then put the bitch in and get everything hooked up just picked up a new front and back bumper for a 92 eg so im gonna go to the junkyard saturday if its done and get the front lights for it and the radiator core support becuase the guy put a ek front end on it and i wanna go back to eg o and i gotta get two front fenders cuz he cut them then rattle can it so if i have it done well at least running ill just put the old bumper on and show up for sure
buddy, that shouldn't take more than 15 minutes.

·
Registered
123 Posts
yeah but i have to find an eg core support and headlights hood side fenders becuase it has a ek front end on it and the bumber is trashed and the core support

1 - 20 of 48 Posts