Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Civic del Sol Si
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I think everybody on here can agree that if you have a wiring issue 2jzdreamin is always there to help you figure it out. I mean hell, the guy carried on a text conversation with me everyday for almost a week trying to help me figure out an issue I had in my cab harness, before I ever sent it off to him to have him rebuild and modify the harness for me. And I'm always seeing people with wiring issues getting help from him. This guy really is a wiring guru, and I'd bet the best on this site when it comes to understanding this sort of stuff.

So I'd say he deserves a special title under his username... Something like Wiring God or something along those lines, what do you all say?!

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
So I'd say he deserves a special title under his username... Something like Wiring God or something along those lines, what do you all say?!
Im down for that.. I have him making me a tucked harness when Im ready to go down that road..

But yea, DSO custom wiring dood is fine w/ me

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
+1 my harness has been good to me.

Only thing I wish is that I could get under the sleeving of the harness

2Jz Do you have a spare block head IM and tranny?

If you could mock up your harnesses they might be able to optimized a little.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
i'd say both Onatop and 2jzdreamin are freaking wiring gurus.

my customer experience with Onatop is excellent. well built harness, no hassle. and his customer service is top-notch as well.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Thanks guys,I really appreciate it. I do my best to help out.

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
2jzdreamin great guy he always replys to my threads. Even text me once when i was trying to find a problem. No one expects such great help from someone you havent actually met but he always does whatever he can to help. Great guy

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1997 Civic Ex Turbo
1,826 Posts
There are those members that have their core competencies. Bone with his transmissions, Beaver with his ZC's, CFab with his tuning, 2jz with his wiring, Pat with everything. You pick up on who's really good at what really quickly when they're really really good at it.

And just to note, the above mentioned aren't the only ones nor are their areas of expertise their only areas of expertise.

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Thanks every one for the surport. I really appreciate it. Rep to all.

The assassin that is true.

·
Registered
92 EG, 88 ST165 WRC
410 Posts
Hey 2jz, can you whip up a harness that will let me run twin Minuki carbs on my '00 Y8 with a JRSC and HX35, running E15 with a Prius hybrid battery pack, and keep it under $100?

:clown:

Absolutely just dicking around; but I have been thinking about a tucked harness for the EG when it comes time for The Swap... in August. Do I need to send you my stock harness for that?

:grouphug:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts