Discussion Starter #1
How do I get this EF wheel on the EK?

The EK 97 wheel is falling apart.
The EF 89 wheel still looks new.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can I just put the entire pinion and signals on the EK? The EK wiper arm is broke.

I can solder..

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
The freely available tech manuals will have your thread dimensions, as well as bolt length for some.

if the splines dont match, why would you attempt to fit the wheel? you could probably muscle the shit out of it and make it work, but be sure you dont drive on ANY roads near me or my family. And bump your life insurance up to its max.

Considering how cheap you can find a steering wheel that fits your car, grab one from a junkyard, swap your airbag over CAREFULLY, and make the new wheel yours by baseball stitching a new steering wheel grip ring

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I used a
6x1.0 10mm bolts
10x1.25 head, tensioner, mounts
11x1.5 mains
12x1.25 bell-housing

Used 1030 bottomed out by hand on all of them.

Thanks for the help y'all. Lol

Once again I ask a question, and answer it myself. Hope somebody finds this. Wrong thread title though.

Thinking about leaving in their respective cars and just fix them.

Both totaled in front end sawed off haha

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
I used a
6x1.0 10mm bolts
10x1.25 head, tensioner, mounts
11x1.5 mains
12x1.25 bell-housing

Used 1030 bottomed out by hand on all of them.

Thanks for the help y'all. Lol

Once again I ask a question, and answer it myself. Hope somebody finds this. Wrong thread title though.

Thinking about leaving in their respective cars and just fix them.

Both totaled in front end sawed off haha

Post pics or it never happened. :)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Haha I'm laughing my ass off.

Any info on the thread pitches. I like the EF wheel
considering there HAS been some stupid knuckleheads willing to nigger-rig a steering setup that HAVE killed innocent people all for the sake of a different steering wheel, I wouldnt be the one laughing.

I hope you follow PROPER procedures and pay attention at all levels of that install.

Causing an accident because of a cosmetic piece and potentially hurting someone or worse if it fails is not something to laugh about

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well you guys aint helping much! I asked like.... Weeks ago!! I keep coming back for laughs. Thinking maybe one of you will tell me about the steering wheel. I can chop and weld the mother fucker, is that considered ghetto? or Farmyard?

Nice to see you all :) Old fucks <333333333333333333333333333333333
8======================================D

Oh and I used a 8x1.25

btw we can say niggeR around here..? oooo00000Hahahah

N00b forum!!!!!! *Gasp*

you wouldnt.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts