Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get some 2500k HIDS? I've been lookin everywhere but the lowest they go is 3000k. Let me know if guys know where I can get some!

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
you looking for like SUPRE yellow? im am as well best i could find is modexpress.com its like 235 with a lifetime waranty and bixenon when you enter the come superhonda , have to be a member on superhonda.com

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've been a superhonda member there for years, you're the one that got me to this site!! i got the same name over there too. yeah i'm looking for really yellow. i'm thinking if i can't find 2500k for a good price i'll get 3000k and the get the laminx yellow headlight covers. can you post the link junky?

·
Registered
5,015 Posts

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
Out of curiosity, how does visibility with yellow HIDs compare to stock?
imo the yellow illuminates all the road signs and street lines much better than halogen.

and this is just my expierence with H4 yellow bulbs that i had on my last car.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
imo the yellow illuminates all the road signs and street lines much better than halogen.

and this is just my expierence with H4 yellow bulbs that i had on my last car.
werd. i dunno about you guys, but it helps me out a whole lot when it's raining or wet outside at night, since the yellow doesn't relfect off the wet surface. :jdm:

what's the size for an eg hatch again? is it 9003?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts