Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks ago this weekend me and the wife went down to the local Subaru dealership and picked up her new car. We traded in her 96 cx w/ 80,000 miles on it for a dark blue (not wrx blue) Impreza 2.5RS Wagon. We got the 2.5 because it had the one thing we were after - awd. I'd love the wrx but for $6000 I just couldn't do it. The car is great - I just dropped it off so they could add a couple options to it but really for the money if you need something w/ awd or 4wd it's the best I could do. It came standard with everything we needed and it's got awesome seats and the 5 speed is really quite nice - real short trows. The 2.5 is torqie and even though we have to keep it under 4000 rpms for another 500 miles it has plenty of juice to move the wagon around...

I applaud Subaru for making a good car that's worth owning for under $20,000

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah but new vs used percentage rates made it worth my while - 2.9% means I financed 17,000 and my payments ares still under $300 a month! plus I have the warranty and peace of mind that comes with a 5 year 60,000 mile warranty

·
Registered
934 Posts
wagons are the shiznik on the track too. I realy like the wagon styles on subaru, mazda and of course honda. My pop's has a limited edition accord wagon. that sucker is banging. he wont sell or trade that car for the world. lucky bastard. hehe

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
yup... most def.. if i were to get a subaru i would prolly end up getting a wagon.. they are a lil bit heaver.. only by like 100-200 pound if im not mistaken but they also give a whole bunch of more room

1 - 7 of 7 Posts