Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
04Civic Ex coupe
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have and 04 coupe, i am the original owner, it has just a little over 28,000. It's red with black cloth interior and a 5 speed manuel transmission, single CD player, AC/Heating and a sunroof. This came with a factory areo kit and I put PIAA HID headlights and window tint. I am asking $15,000 and am located in the triangle area in NC. You can PM me or shoot me an email at [email protected]

·
Registered
04Civic Ex coupe
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i figured someone would say that, but look at bluebook value and consider that its way under on miles for what a normal 3 year old car would have. you wont find a car better taken care of. i have seen a 04 with twice the miles, automatic and no areo kit go for $14,500

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
arent they like close to15k brand new

·
Registered
04Civic Ex coupe
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
i will start at $15,000 or best offer. and i should also say that the window tint is from formula 1 and has a lifetime warenty that would 100% carry on to the next owner!

·
Registered
04Civic Ex coupe
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just wanted to let everyone know that is interested in my car, that i will start the price $15,000 and i am also willing to accept offers

·
Registered
04Civic Ex coupe
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i am still looking to sell this car. i am looking for people to make offers! email me if you have any questions

1 - 9 of 9 Posts