Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm going to finally switch out my rice tail lights with OEM ones.

So my question is when i remove the tarp and all the wires are exposed

do i just pull the wires out even if they're a little hard to budge or what?

because i got the main lamp bulb out but the other ones are seeming like they do not want to come out.

The last thing i'm trying to do is break something

so could someone please help me real quick.

I know its a real simple answer too.

sorry for being a noob still

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah man i figured it out, i just didn't want to ruin the wires or anything so i thought i'd ask first

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
how the hell could you ruin OEM wires by removing bulbs from their sockets?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well like by just pulling the wires out from the tail lights without turning them.

you don't have to be a dick about it, but that seems like all there is on this site are dicks.

i thought i could come to see this site and see something better than that especially since its supposed to be a "community"

not everyone is a mechanic or expert on hondas/cars, so people (like me) tend to ask or something stupid things that we have no idea on.

·
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS
^^
980 Posts
well like by just pulling the wires out from the tail lights without turning them.

you don't have to be a dick about it, but that seems like all there is on this site are dicks.

i thought i could come to see this site and see something better than that especially since its supposed to be a "community"

not everyone is a mechanic or expert on hondas/cars, so people (like me) tend to ask or something stupid things that we have no idea on.
i hear you, but look at it this way, anything you fuck up especially at this level is generally pretty easy to fix.

·
Registered
311 Posts
i hear you, but look at it this way, anything you fuck up especially at this level is generally pretty easy to fix.
but then he would ask how to fix that so it evens out so there is no pint of bitchng plus we are supoosed to help the other members not wait till they fuck something up then help them

·
Registered
36 Posts
Or you can twist the bulbs out in their holders with the wires still atached. Then after the OEM tails are installed you can just twist them back in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts