Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am from down under (Australia), I currently have a 2000 Ek 4-door D16y7 Automatic (yes I know real big shame :neutral: ) (called D16y4 in Aus), any who, I have a B16a2 engine with a Integra Type R gearbox that I am going to purchase, and am planning to do a conversion, I have all the necessary items such as ECU, Wiring Harness, but am quite unsure on the other parts.

I know the necessary items such as ( I may need more, but am unsure):

Clutch Master Cylinder
Clutch Reservoir
Clutch Slave Cylinder
Pedal Assembly (clutch/brake/accelerator)
Shift Linkage
Shifter
Engine Mounts
Transmission mounts

I am very unsure of the process needed to complete this swap, I hear that it's a complicated procedure, and people insist that I sell my car and purchase a manual, but it’s a killer 4door, and I have spent a lot of money on the external looks, so I don’t want to sell it. If any one could help that would be awesome, or hit us some links regarding these particular swaps.

Cheers guys.

Dan

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thesqad127 said:
your kidding right ?

your asking a d-series website what you need for your shitty B16 swap ?

GTFO :hammer:

rofl

okay, seriously tho. ive been contemplating just swappin my d16y8 auto to a manual bc im tired of the shit talking and im in the process of blowing out the hondamatic (long story). after gettin the trans, computer, wiring harness, pedals, clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder, shifter, linkages, what else do i have to have. ive heard shit about safety switches and things, but not quite sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts