Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 4door EK-T
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1: What voltage should a 4bar map sensor output be reading???

2: Does anyone know the ECU board diagram??? I'm getting a CEL for o2 on my chipped ECU, so I wanna check the board to see if my o2 stuff is alright in there.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
outputs the same voltage i believe, its just that instead of 5v meaning 11psi 5v means 2.5 , 3, or 4 bad and the software you are using just scales it differently so that it reads correctly

as for the ecu board, if the car is running its most likely done right. disable the primary o2 sensor and the cel should go away

·
Registered
97 4door EK-T
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The thing is that I checked my stock honda map for output voltage and I think I got .67 if i remember right, and when I plugged my 4 bar in I got 2.92 volts for output. So I wanna be sure I got a 4 bar with me so I dont mess up on tuning.

·
Registered
516 Posts
If you could explain exactly what you're trying to accomplish that would be a big help.

Or other things like: What engine management are you running? What Brand/Type of 4bar are you running?

Information like this is pretty helpful for people who can't physically be there to diagnose the problem for you.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
The thing is that I checked my stock honda map for output voltage and I think I got .67 if i remember right, and when I plugged my 4 bar in I got 2.92 volts for output. So I wanna be sure I got a 4 bar with me so I dont mess up on tuning.
output at what? idle? wot? WTF are you talking about?

we really need more info if you want some help. im more then glad to help peope but if your looking gor spoon feeding with no work on your end

GTFO of d-series

·
Registered
97 4door EK-T
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok Im gonna be running a xenocron diy 4 bar. I was told that it is possible to check how many bar your map sensor is by putting your key to ignition and checking the output voltage, as there are Voltage, Ground, Output.

Right now Im using stock map with just 6 psi. Im tuned with Ectune.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Ok Im gonna be running a xenocron diy 4 bar. I was told that it is possible to check how many bar your map sensor is by putting your key to ignition and checking the output voltage, as there are Voltage, Ground, Output.

Right now Im using stock map with just 6 psi. Im tuned with Ectune.

Dude, if you're using a Xenocron 4bar then why do the voltage specs matter? He has writeups on his site that have the part numbers listed for 2.5, 3, and 4 bar. So once you get the sensor from xenocron just check the part number on the sensor against the ones he has listed already. No voltage testing necessary.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts