Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes its been asked 50000 times lol but yaa will it be ok for now....in the summer ill probably get 2.5? or should i go 3 inch in the summer???

and the ? was is 2.25 inch catback ok with turbo on 6 psi?

thanks

·
Ferio inspired
2,441 Posts
should be ok, you really can't go wrong with a bigger exhaust on a turbo car.
i made 218whp with a 2.25 and spool is a-ok:beer:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NastyHabitzCRX said:
should be ok, you really can't go wrong with a bigger exhaust on a turbo car.
i made 218whp with a 2.25 and spool is a-ok:beer:

good makes me feel more secure [email protected]!!! lol

so should i get a 2.25 downpipe? or right off the bat get a 2.5 downpipe which will go into my 2.25 catback?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mwsol96 said:
I'm running 2.5" dp and 2.25 exhaust. No problems with the exhaust, pulls on gsr coupes with ihe, and me only have 8 psi.

nice thanks, cat?? or test pipe? just wondering

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
yep thats what im doing, same setup 6-8 lbs with 2.25 piping, I would mod the dp to 2.5 inches tho, better spool that way....

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MyblkVTEC said:
yep thats what im doing, same setup 6-8 lbs with 2.25 piping, I would mod the dp to 2.5 inches tho, better spool that way....
thats way im going to do:D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
grayzee said:
What do you think of using a 2.0" with a mx-6/probe turbocharger? (all mandrel bent of course)

ihi rb5?

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
grayzee said:
What do you think of using a 2.0" with a mx-6/probe turbocharger? (all mandrel bent of course)
honestly if you are doing your exhaust AFTER turbo, i would never go less than 2.5"

the only reason i ran 2.25" is because i was n/a for a long time and turbo was just a dream, so i wasnt going to get big exhaust and have it never happen

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ryan89crx said:
honestly if you are doing your exhaust AFTER turbo, i would never go less than 2.5"

the only reason i ran 2.25" is because i was n/a for a long time and turbo was just a dream, so i wasnt going to get big exhaust and have it never happen

same with my, i have i/h/e and had springs and rets and was about to buy cam but then i woke up and said shit i love my audi turbos maybe ill turbo my civic lol

and with borrowing some money hahaha i bought a turbo,mani and i/c....so its coming together slowly:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts