Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my way home from my dads this jackass almost rearended em so i figured id have alittle fun... i got over and let him pass to see where he was gogin and what it was..... was like a 99 mustang gt and it sounded COMPLETELY stock..... as we were near the sherriffs office he decided he was going to try and race me there lol and i didnt do anything..
so he decides to cross the bridge into wva.... and i follow and am about 4 cars back and he takes off... i threw it into 2nd and by the time i was nearing end of 4th i had about a fender...
he was pissed and slowed down quite a bit... we went from a 70 mph roll and i pulled and kept pulling.. he hurried and took the exit ramp and i was at least 4 cars ahead
it was some ricer with a black widow kit and strobes everywhere.... it was funny

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Nice:TU:

·
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
2003 Civic Si
3,003 Posts
nice kill. I used to enjoy tearing V8's a new whole when i had my Cx hatch with a B18C1

·
Registered
1993 trans am
1,073 Posts
good job.....i kill those from time to time in my 85 iroc camaro those things are damn slow

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,422 Posts
reason I remember how slow they were..........guy brought his new one to the local track, 1998 I believe?

My D15 on slicks went 15.5 to his 16.1, yep he was pissed. No matter he did, he just couldn't get into the 15's......so what does a macho mustang owner do? Lets his GF make a pass.

Me being a nice guy, I gave her a few pointers,she'd never even been to the track. Didn't wanna she her stage with the back tires either!!!!!!!!

second yellow come one, she jump on the gas, hazing the tires, PERFECT, she listen.......now just make 3 shifts and keep it straight.

Her result, 15.7 :)

:mikej: :mikej: :mikej:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts