Honda D Series Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
not bad times, I want to run on the 1/4, all we have close is 1/8 tracks. I'm having the same problem with traction on mine

Discussion starter · #23 ·
if i would have launched any higher it would have been instant me sitting there and doing nothing but spinning, im disappointed a lot but it was my 2nd and 3rd runs on atrack evar and both were the first 2 in this car... ive got some shit in store for you guys hopefulyl and ill be hoping to shave 4-5 seconds from it in the next 3 months tops if everything works out how i have planned

jimmyb34 said:
well the tires i have arent that bad at all
falken ziex 512's 215/40... the track was just horrible for traction though being the first runs on it
a few evos were there and running way high 13's and low 14's, same thing with a lot of the dsm guys too
i think if i was somewhere else i could have hit low 15s easily maybe high 14's...
ive got my mind on afew different options right now and see where im gogin, but it isnt staying how it sits for long
i was sportin the falken ziex tires but i didnt have a camber kit so they wore out fast. When i owned them, i was very very pleased with them.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.