Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ZC still counts as D-series, right?
I started this almost two years ago. I live on a desolate remote island and there aren't many of these around (in fact I think less than 20 in the entire country), and this one was right under my nose. And I always wanted to try autobody welding and resto.
Also if you'd like to help me technically with making the ZC run well, that would be appreciated! here: Most surefire way to make the first gen DOHC ZC run...

Part1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

·
Registered
EJ1 Coupe
80 Posts
same "remote" island, same town, i had been wondering when you'd filmed parts of it as i definitely knew the weeks leading up to some videos there hadnt been so much sun! I was also impressed how much paint got onto the car and didnt disappear in the wind.

I thought the engine side of things were still a way off and was going to reach out to B to see if he needed to borrow my engine crane/tools etc.

I have an ecu person that can do that side of things, however is located up north but he has a quick turn around time.

I also have access to a few bins of old dizzy's that you could go thru to see if theres another one that would work better.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Build2, small world! The videos were filmed a while ago, not released realtime. Now the weather is back to standard rain and 45 km/h winds, I'm glad I'm away already.
What you mention would be extremely handy! I'll message you for some contacts!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts