Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title states I have a 1997 Grand Cherokee for sale it just hit 170xxx miles but in awesome condition. Just got new rotors and brake pads, water pump, catalitic convertor and O2 sensor new U-joints, flushed tranny and flushed transfer case also has new tires and is in prestine condition inside and out. The exterior is bright red with the dark charcoal cladding on the bottom, interior is charcoal with the drivers door panel has a small tear but can have fixed on buyers request. Verification can be made by pming dubbedcorde on here and Im asking 4000 or will trade of ej must be a manual and in decent shape. Thanks and pics will be up if I can get phil to take some.

Cell phone pics own me

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
ya i will admit it the thing looks good for a 170,000. will have the new camra with me tongiht if it isnt to dark i get pics for ya fcker

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
I have a 1997 Grand Cherokee LTD Orvis V8 as my DD, and my Parents have a 97 Laredo... I like Jeeps a lot!

Is this a V8 or I6? Does it have the tow Package? What axle ratio? 3.55 or 3.73?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts