1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For pics on the 94 ethier pm me an email addy or go to
http://www.dsmsource.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=6883&cat=500
http://www.dsmtuners.com
Thats dsmsource.com under money pit and under dsmtuner.com under silver bullit incase the link dont work.

All of this is make offer/best offer! Frist to make offer ill sell it.

The car:
Has 108k miles.
5pd, dark blue, grey interior, it was the base model lowest grade dx, no power steering, good for some but is almost like it has power steering, really easy to turn. Has A/C removed but have all the parts to put it back in. I sanded the valve cover and painted it blue. Intake is the only power mod, have all the stock parts though. Has clear tails on it and i do have the stockers still. $250 dollar cd player. Kenwood speakers which are a few years old.

Runs strong, will pass any emissions. Currently has a virginia inspection till 7/07. Does not smoke or leak anything.

Old ex cop owned it had alot of the stock crap replaced with more stock crap.
As far as i know:
Timming belt, and all the related parts done 10k ago.
Clutch 5k ago stock.
New stocker exhaust all of it minus stock header less than 2 years ago.
New front brakes and rotors 10k ago.
I know theres more but i cant remember.

The bad:
Has gash in driver seat.
The rear quarter was rusted about 2 1/2 by 3 inch when i removed all the rust. I tacked in fresh metal just needs a little paint.

The parts:
I dont have paypal, i prefer to do check or mo but i can talk to my friend to use his paypal account. pm me if you wanna do paypal.

The tubo and intercooler i prefer to be a local and i can deliver any of these parts if you live within 150 or so miles of me. I can send picks of all of this stuff, pm me or email me.

-Radio harness- goes from aftermarket radio to stock radio harness, for 90-94 dsm.
-Stainless steel fittings- for the an adapter for the t-25 feedline and the drain mount for the extremepsi stainless feedline/ drainline. Could be used to make your own lines.
-Timing cover bolts and valve cover bolts for the 4g63 10mm by about an inch long.
-Strobe light 1 foot long has radio and music control.
-Boost gauge faze model -30 vac to 30 psi green face at night, white in the day, has all the wires and intructions+adapter fittings.
-Manual boost controller home made, boost range from 18 to 30 psi.
-T25 turbo Little side to side no in out, did not burn oil.
-Upper timming cover for 4g63 silver, dirty no cracks.
-BCS for 95 eagle talon awd.
-1g mani cracked.
-1g o2 housing no cracks.
-Gauge holder for side pillar holds one, unerversal fit for all cars.
-2g maft intake hose.
-J pipe for front mount goes stright down for 14b, 16g etc about 1.75 inlet 2 outlet good for front mount intercooler.
-2g bov plastic
-2g side mount intercooler 2.25 inch inlet/outlet.
-1g front and rear wiper bottles, for awd, use them for water injection?
-14b/16g waste gate acuater and arm.
-1g 14b 16g etc oil feedline banjo bolt type and metal drain line.(6bolt oil pan)
-2g 7bolt oil pan drainline for t-25.
-Coolant lines for t-25.
-3 inch gm maft.( for the dsm people)
-2.25 throttle body elbow for dsm.
-o ring for turbo mana to housing gaskit.
-Manifold to power steering plate for dsm.
-94 honda gauge cluster for my dx no tach has 108k.
-complete ac system came off my d15b7 it worked before i removed it, a few dollors for this and ill sell it, i just wanna throw this away it is still good.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts