Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1993 Del Sol SI powered by a D16Z6. My goal is 200 WHP, and I don't want to exceed 250 WHP. So far all I have is a pos air intake a buddy sold me cheap, and after my turbo build I will get a better intake when I am done with my build. I don't want a "race car" I just want it to be a more fun daily. I don't want to spend more than 1500 on the turbo build, but I don't want to go cheap to the point I will regret getting bad parts. So far the plan is to get Vitara 75.5mm Pistons and Eagle H Beam Rods. Any and all help would be much obliged.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Your best bet is reading up. A stock rebuild on your engine, cam, chipped ECU, and turbo you can easily make that power. If you plan on over 250 then forged pistons and eagle rods come into play more, along with other parts, this you shall learn the way I did, read build threads, lots of them, see what worked and didn't in the real world, and go....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
l have been reading up for months, but of course no threads are exactly what I need, so that's why I made this one. I have the money, I just want to spend it right and not have to back track. That, and a turbo build on a d series if you want a good one is custom, and help with that would be great.

·
Registered
ej8
6,366 Posts
l have been reading up for months, but of course no threads are exactly what I need, so that's why I made this one. I have the money, I just want to spend it right and not have to back track. That, and a turbo build on a d series if you want a good one is custom, and help with that would be great.
:liar:
I call BS :bsflag:

If you been reading for months you should of found tons of information.
There is a few people including myself that have tons of posts about there turbo car which is very similar to what you want.
All posted within the last month or 2

·
Registered
477 Posts
You need to learn how to search i guess?

http://www.d-series.org/forums/forced-induction/135230-vitara-info-thread.html
^^^
heres some basic info on building a vitara block.. but honestly if you only plan to make 200hp the stock block should be fine as long as its in good shape

If you want help from us you should ask your questions more clearly so we know what you would like to know.. not just "I want to make 200hp" help me now lol

Also a lot of people on here are not going to spoon feed you information because its all on this website if you search peoples build threads and search key words..

Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts