Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All right heres what i got.

**I picked this up from a friend a while ago and he owned this along with an f22 accord. Some parts, i dont know if they are for the accord or the civic.

**All work to the motor was done by 1320 performance out of montgomery city, MO. I can get his contact information if needed for your questions about the motor that i dont answer fully to your need.

The car is a 1991 Honda Civic Hatchback (red). It has been totally stripped and weighs about 1850lbs with driver (and of course motor and tranny).

Features of the car:
-Totally stripped out interior (major weight reduction) for drag purposes.

-Newly rebuilt DOHC D16A1, which is the same thing as a ZC. Has 0 miles and was never started, which i will explain later.

-Rebuild includes, new piston rings, all new gaskets and seals.

-2.25" exhaust

-Custom aluminum mount brackets

-fairley new oem clutch

-5 spd Transmission (not sure which one, didnt take the time to look at code, which i will do if interested)

-Car is in fair condition. Both fenders are pretty dented up, and the body has chips in the paint from normal wear and tear.

Pics of the car:

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics of motor:

Here is a list and some pics of the other stuff i have that will sell with the car.

Shift Linkage:

ECU and interior wiring harness:

Coilovers:

cont............

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spare head (i believe its a dohc zc/a1 head):

spare DOHC a1/zc camshafts and cam gears:

Intake Manifold (dont know what kind it is, i can take pics of whatever you want on it that will help you to verify which it is):

Radiator and extra fan (radiator has original fan connected, just cant see it in the pic):

Plastic Racing Bucket:

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gasket kit (for an f22 i believe):

f22 camshaft:

Extra exhaust manifold and some exhaust piping (dont know if the maniofld is for d-series or f series.):

Guage cluster 6500 rpm manual tranny (dont know from what):

Another guage cluster manual tranny 7000 red line(dont know from what):

2 Sheets of Lexan for weight reduaction on the windows:

2 Sheets of sheet metal for door panels:

cont.............

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
great working 4 spd tranny with 100,000 miles on it:

And a car full of more stuff that i havent even sorted through yet. I know it has a few used clutches in there for both the ZC and f22, and alot of wiring and other junk. May be useful to you and it may not:

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
now, about why it hasnt been started. The wiring harness was cut and my friend went to the marines and never had the time to replace it. I have a new engine wiring harness for the engine, but the interior wiring harness has also been cut. It is included in the pic with the ecu, but you will either need to get a new one or take the time to wire each wire up without the use of a harness clip.

I have started a turbo build and have no use for this project anymore. The car is sold "as is" and transportation of the car is in the buyers hands.

any questions feel free to ask. The car was going to have nitrous hook up and had a goal of high 12's with a 75 shot and I/H/E.

Also, a garrett turbo may or may not be included with the car. it has a .70 compressor and i dont even know what the exhaust housing is (huge). it is from a diesel and has little shaft play. I figured someone might want the compressor side housing, but i need to see if i can go and pick it up.

I want $1100 for everything seen in the pictures. Will trade afor parts and cash also. Parts i need include:

Ported head
Aftermarket valvetrain

Any questions let me know, just PM me!

·
Registered
1995 Honda CIvic LX
1,050 Posts
I'll trade ya my mustang for it.

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It just needs a clutch, flywheel, shifter, and a clutch fork.

http://100mphclub.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=3423
I think im going to have to pass just because it needs stuff done to it. The reason im selling this car is because i already have another project going and after this one, i will have no time to start another, nor the funds. You live realitivly close to me it looks like. If you want the car, PM me an offer.

·
Registered
1995 Honda CIvic LX
1,050 Posts
The mustang just needs those parts and then put it together. So like 3 hours worth of work. Let me see how much money I can scrape up. I live near springfield.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
90-91' Acura integra cluster

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
93reddelsol & Black91crxsi, i pmed both of you. Although, Black91crxsi, do you want the cluster or are you just letting me know what its our of?

thanks

1 - 20 of 43 Posts