Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
Honda
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I paid 150$ for the car and 200$ for the complete swap, computer and all.
Nothing really big planned, just the swap. I also swapped out the HF suspension for the Si one. Once she's running I get crackin on the suspension. Sways, strut bars, bushings... all of that. It will be my DD and auto-x car. Of course I/H/E are givins.
Then Interior and stereo. Body and paint are last on my list.

-Chris

·
Premium Member
Honda
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
icarusdown said:
Damn dude! Where'd you find an HF for $150? That's exactly what I'm looking for to drop my semi-built y7 into.

HF = teh lightness!
Si = PIG!

Believe it or not. Honda-Tech lol. With legit title and everything.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
well if your look for some good struts for racing i'd go with koni adjustables but i got kyb gr2 just so i had a nice comfortable ride and got some better handling and i have some H&R sports that were used for like 6 months for 88-91 civic/crx lmk if you want ill let them go for cheap i just gotta see how much to ship.

·
Premium Member
Honda
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whitey_4g said:
im thinking....

JDM front! that'll take care of a lot, lol.
looking good man!

I'm thinking the same thing down the road. But untill then, yesterday I went to Certifit and bought a brand new hood and bumper for 125$ :shocked:

It went on great and looks good :)

More pics later.

For the suspension I've decided on the KYB AGX Adjustable; and ethier a set of Ground control Coilovers or Eibach Pro-Kit depending on if my friend can hook me up with the GC's before my hand gets itchy. :beer:

·
Premium Member
Honda
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee I have updates :)
Not much really, but in the next two weeks the car will see all new suspension, new motor (sohc ZC), DC Sport header, Exedy Clutch, and maybe rims and tires.
Oh and of course a good engine and engine bay cleaning :) :rice:

So here's how it's going so far :)

More updates in a couple of weeks :)

-Chris

1 - 20 of 75 Posts