1. Your post should include the following; Item Description
Condition of Item
Pictures - at the time of the thread being posted. Not "I'll get them up later" or "I'll get them up tomorrow"
Prices for each item
Vouches (New guys, this mainly applies to you, vouches from other sites are fine)
2. Items offered for sale or trade must have prices posted. Items offered for trade only do not require prices. "Best Offer", "Interest check" and "price check" threads will not be tolerated.
3. Anyone wishing to sell items in the classifieds must either state the location of the items in their post, or have their location filled out in their user profile.
4. Don't sell stuff that belongs to your mom, cousin, sister, brother, friend, roommate, grandmother, etc. If the item isn't yours, and currently in your possession, don't bother.
5. Don't clutter up others' threads with bullshit, if you don't like it move on. However as a seller if your price is completely outrageous, don't cry when people call you out on it.
6. All topic titles must be a brief description of the items contained in the post. General or vague titles such as "FS: Lots of parts" or "FS: Garage sale" should be avoided. (It is already implied by the forum name that there will be parts for sale in the Parts For Sale forum.) However, a summary of the parts contained within such as "FS: D16A6 engine parts" or "FS: 1st Gen suspension parts" will be acceptable.
7. "Or Best Offer" options ("OBO") may not be used to sell an item at a price higher than originally asked for. For example, $50 "OBO" means that you may accept less than $50, but you will sell the item to the first person to offer $50. Lower offers may be refused at the discretion of the seller.
8. Don't post links to your For Sale listing on other sites. If you can't take the time to write it up here, again, don't bother. This includes eBay. If you really need to make that extra $.04 by putting it on eBay, then leave it there. Don't waste our time with links to external sites.
9. NO "auction" listings in the classifieds. Do not list something to the highest bidder on this forum. If you want an auction, put your item on eBay. If you want to sell here, post a price that you are willing to sell it for and let it be.
10. Sellers should make every effort to avoid excessive thread posting. There is no need to post two or three threads per week as additional things appear that you wish to sell. Plan your sales, and show your fellow traders respect by not crowding their threads off the front page. Moderators reserve the right to require consolidation of threads or other action when appropriate.
11. Bumping of topics is limited to once every day of inactivity (aka no post that day) up to 3 bumps. If you are the only one posting, and all your posts are bumping your thread to the top, expect it to be locked. Don't disrupt or interrupt someone else's ad (aka "hijacking"). If you are not genuinely interested in the item listed, do not post. Serious inquiries only.
12. In the absence of other agreements between seller and buyer, sellers are expected to provide reasonable tracking and insurance coverage of shipments appropriate for the value of the sale. It is the responsibility of the seller to undertake all investigations of lost shipments and the replacement of value lost by the buyer in such cases. Insuring any shipment with a value over $20 is strongly recommended.
13. Classifieds are for personal ads only. No business sales or continuous profit sales, we have a separate forum for approved vendors.
14. Using d-series Classifieds is not your RIGHT, it is a privilege...which can be revoked at ANY time.
read the rules, figure out what rules youre breaking, and fix it. let me know when youre ready to do it the right way and I will unlock this