Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I called my dealer and after inputting the VIN number he got part number 42610-SB2-020 for my 1995 Civic Coupe DX manual transmission.

This isn't helping me figure out if it takes 200 by 35 or 180 by 30 shoes. I tried calling the parts store to have them use their interchange to figure it out but I gave up after calling three and finding that none of the employees even knew there's a part number interchange in the POS

Thanks DSO

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rockauto website doesn't have a significant amount of information listed, it seems to be that either the smaller shoes are for hatchbacks or the smaller shoes are for manual transmission cars..

I lost my laptop and my FSM along with it, I've only got a phone now. My life is such ass

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
the smaller (thinner) shoes should be for the cx 8valve cars, and possibly the vx hatches

I believe if the DX mixed, its probably for 92 to mid 93 models, BUT DO NOT QUOTE ME.

pop your wheel off, measure the drum. the drums were different with the shoe difference. match the drum difference (thinner drum) to the thinner shoe.

autozone's online thing usually has dimensions, though not always accurate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts