Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well order a set of arp headstuds from tunertoys on march I just opened the box to finish my build and the arp don't fit I order them for a d16z6 but they are way longer than the z6 studs I need to know what engine they belong to so i can sell them since tunertoys doesn't want to help me with this....They measure 165mm in lenght...thanks guys..

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
are they not fitting under the vc? the arp 'studs' will be a bit longer than the oem 'bolts' because you are going to be using nuts to cinch them down...let me go check my z6 arp head studs and I'll tell you how long they are....

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
okay, yeah, I just used my digital calipers, which don't go all the way up to 165mm, but they max out at 153, and I just marked the spot where they left off, and the remaining amount was real close to 12mm, so they are 165mm , just like yours. You have the correct studs. Now, if they aren't 10mm in diameter, then you have a problem, but if they thread into the block, you're golden.....I think you may just be installing them wrong?

·
Registered
05 Legacy GT
867 Posts
Would have been nice if OP had put the p/n in his post.

You guy's need to give us all the info if you want good help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts