Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
sorry i dont have enough post count to post in the marketplace but is anyone interested in trading my complete jrsc 6psi kit minus ecu for a complete turbo kit
if anyone is interested ill post up more info and pictures
i live in canada and noticed alot of members are from outside canada so shipping would have to be arranged
thanks
You knew you didn't have enough post about selling and you still did it? You must be out of your mind. I'm sure you will be on lockdown after this.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Wow... you guys are serious about this shiite; cool.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
:, honda tech gonna get shit for this man you have to go by the rules
wtf are you trying to say?
you can go back to HT with the 3rd grade sentence you just typed there

·
Registered
180 Posts
^ thank you sorry im busy doing some final work for school and trying to be on here, but if you read the whole thing and weren't such a dick, you would of understand what i was trying to say but i guess not and it looks like you should be on ht being such an :asshole:.. i was trying to tell the dude he f up posting that shit on here and should of look to other places to do his trade or waited to do it here when he had access to the classifields.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
^ thank you sorry im busy doing some final work for school and trying to be on here, but if you read the whole thing and weren't such a dick, you would of understand what i was trying to say but i guess not and it looks like you should be on ht being such an :asshole:.. i was trying to tell the dude he f up posting that shit on here and should of look to other places to do his trade or waited to do it here when he had access to the classifields.
You know a quick scan of what you typed, or a "preview post" click would have prevented the whole thing.. Have you head of these time consuming ideas before?

No one said you HAD to be here every day or what not, plus I was doing the same thing, so its not really an excuse.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.