Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would be the best size tires to use with 15" wheels????

also i really like khumo tires, but is there any other brands that i might wanna look in to??

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
SUMITUMO baby!

205/50/15

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SUMITUMO baby!

205/50/15
sumitumo huh????

dude do me a favor and post a pic of ur wheels i wanna see how it looks with the 205/50's

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Sumitumo tires (these are the best that i have)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks bro!!!:TU:

id give u some rep but it seems like ive already given ur ass too much rep!!! :lol:

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how do they perform on the rain?????

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
just as good as on a dry warm day! i must be the only one around here that hates khumo tires

in 8 months i went thru 2.5 sets of khumo exsta supra ties on my autotragic slushbox turbo mitsubishi mirage. the rubber compound on khumos is shit. and i never did burnouts or lost traction.

my sumitomo tires are abso-fuckin'-lutely astonishing! no matter what the weather conditions, they are equally grippy & responsive. and they have even seen 1 auto-x track run (1/3 mile length) and you cant even tell.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
just as good as on a dry warm day! i must be the only one around here that hates khumo tires

in 8 months i went thru 2.5 sets of khumo exsta supra ties on my autotragic slushbox turbo mitsubishi mirage. the rubber compound on khumos is shit. and i never did burnouts or lost traction.

my sumitomo tires are abso-fuckin'-lutely astonishing! no matter what the weather conditions, they are equally grippy & responsive. and they have even seen 1 auto-x track run (1/3 mile length) and you cant even tell.
thanks man

but they seem a little high on the price, hell im looking at the HTR zII and they are like 490!!!! :shocked:

hell they are worth just as much as the gt3's

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
i love them. but i didnt pay that much for them it was a wheel/tire deal for 675

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i love them. but i didnt pay that much for them it was a wheel/tire deal for 675
where did u get that bad ass deal from!!!:shocked:

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
they came with the car but the guy i know that i got them from only paid 675 for the set

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
nitto neogens FTW for a DD. Amazing in the rain and grippy as fuck in the dry. I run a 16x7 on my sol with a 205/45/16 and they fit great, look great and ride great.

·
Registered
362 Posts
i got 205/50/15 bfgs g-force sports. they gave me excellent traction when i was turbo, wet and dry. they also have a decent tread rating, i think maybe 330 or something, i don't remember. not that expensive either.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
i like my dunlop direzza dz101's... got them super cheap from tirerack, they are pretty damn grippy on dry pavement, pretty good in the rain, and i think they are 400 treadwear (so they will last a pretty long time)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts