21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
What don't I.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Nice Y49 an GLWS :)
Thank you!

to be honest you might want to throw some 195/50 tires on there . 165 is too narrow..
I can sell the wheels separate and the new owner can buy the tires size of their choice.

he didnt cheap out he knew where to look. 22" silver AMG replicas and it sits flush. no raising up. tucks when he dumos tge stock air ride.
Cheap and Replica are two words that can be said in the same sentence. Any fake wheel will be cheap. Check out rota and xxr. The make fakes of expensive wheels for a fraction of the price BUT are they as light or as strong? NO. Those fake amg's are probably made of cast iron and are adding weight to the rotating mass instead of lightening it.

·
Registered
crx
2,683 Posts
who cares if there fake, the wheels are dope and he got a sweet deal on them. S430 is a big body sedan he wasn't worrying about the weight. there made of aluminum by the way...

he actually has it in his music video

·
Registered
3 Posts
Selling my set of SSR EX-C fins that I purchased from the Captain Key!s! He put in a lot of work to get them where they're at now. I didn't think the day would come where I'd be selling them but I found another set in the specs I want.

15" SSR EX-C fins.
6.5 Front +6
7.0 Rear +0
Fill/Re-drilled to 4x100
Complete with all caps, collars, collar screws, plates VALVE STEM CAPS.
Tires are 165/50 Federals basically brand new. No camber wear.
Faces chromed in 2011.
Lips Polished.
Locking key included.
No bends, cracks, curbs or anything.
There are a few nicks from driving.

$2800+paypal fees+shipping.

still available?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.