Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
What don't I.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my set of SSR EX-C fins that I purchased from the Captain Key!s! He put in a lot of work to get them where they're at now. I didn't think the day would come where I'd be selling them but I found another set in the specs I want.

15" SSR EX-C fins.
6.5 Front +6
7.0 Rear +0
Fill/Re-drilled to 4x100
Complete with all caps, collars, collar screws, plates VALVE STEM CAPS.
Tires are 165/50 Federals basically brand new. No camber wear.
Faces chromed in 2011.
Lips Polished.
Locking key included.
No bends, cracks, curbs or anything.
There are a few nicks from driving.

$2800+paypal fees+shipping.

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
Becuz stretched

·
Registered
502 Posts
Awesome wheels :TU: What's next for the crx?

Reactions: phillie

·
Registered
What don't I.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome wheels :TU: What's next for the crx?
Thank you! I found a set that are 16x7. I've been looking for that spec for a long time and they finally found me:wub:

They look great on the rex. I understand the stretch, but this thing would look mean with beefy ass tires instead!
They would look great with beefy tires but this was the look I was going for. With stock tires being 165 they kept the same performance.

makes want to tell the body shop to paint my car back to factory yellow !! but than my wheels would have to be panted...
I've never been a huge yellow fan but I like it on the CRX. You don't see them as much so its nice to have something different from the rest.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
361 Posts
$2800... Come on! There isn't a 15" wheel in the world worth that much. Good luck selling them, but I think you need to be more competitively priced IMO.

·
Registered
What don't I.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Obviously you don't know anything about old school wheels. Find me another set for sale and post the link. When and if you do we'll talk competitive pricing and please do look. I would love to see what you find.

I don't understand why people have to the need to chime in someone else's for sale thread without knowing anything about the item for sale. If you don't like the price go buy it somewhere else.....if you can find it.

·
Registered
crx
2,683 Posts
$2800... Come on! There isn't a 15" wheel in the world worth that much. Good luck selling them, but I think you need to be more competitively priced IMO.
I agree, my brother paid way less for a set of brand new 22"s with tires for his S430.. that crx is probally worth around $2,800.00 . do the wheels come with the car lol...

·
Registered
What don't I.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree, my brother paid way less for a set of brand new 22"s with tires for his S430.. that crx is probally worth around $2,800.00 . do the wheels come with the car lol...
Thats on your bro. For one I wouldn't put 22's on my Mercedes. Two, if I had a mercedes I wouldn't cheap out on el cheapo wheels. Mercedes is class. Why would you put cheap wheels on it? HRE's are more of the standard.

People put thousands into their motor swaps, turbos, stereo systems. Why would you think wheels are out of the norm.

As for my CRX being worth $2800, find me another in my condition for $2800.

·
Registered
What don't I.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Here is a comparable. Not in nearly as good of condition with flat spots on lip and corrosion. Not the right bolt pattern. Not a low offset with a fair amount of lip.

Mine are fully re-stored, re-chromed and lips mirror polished with tires that are practically brand new. Add to the fact that you have to have them re-filled and drilled to 4x100.

$1800
- Wider, lower offset factory SSR barrels available at additional cost
SSR EX-C Fin
RARE JDM WHEELS!

·
Registered
502 Posts
What are you smoking?

And to the guy talking about his broke brother/cousin/homie trying to fake the funk with his Mercedes I really don't know what to say to that...

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic Ex
361 Posts
Everyone just calm down lol. Pour a strong drink, take a sip, and relax. I'm not bashing you, I just made a comment on the price. Nothing personal and as I said earlier, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
crx
2,683 Posts
Thats on your bro. For one I wouldn't put 22's on my Mercedes. Two, if I had a mercedes I wouldn't cheap out on el cheapo wheels. Mercedes is class. Why would you put cheap wheels on it? HRE's are more of the standard.

People put thousands into their motor swaps, turbos, stereo systems. Why would you think wheels are out of the norm.

As for my CRX being worth $2800, find me another in my condition for $2800.
he didnt cheap out he knew where to look. 22" silver AMG replicas and it sits flush. no raising up. tucks when he dumos tge stock air ride.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.