Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well,

My Professor from the University was talking about this movie they saw in theaters so I feel it is acceptable now...

Especially being a movie and all.

It's just a movie. Like Star Wars right?

Discuss

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
nothing new if you've ever been in a city :lol:

I used to see the same shit when I lived in West Philly. South Philly and center city not so much

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
please explain this watched it 3x no idea whats going on

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
please explain this watched it 3x no idea whats going on
I guess its cool to ride around in the city and do wheelies everywhere.... Least thats what I got out of it lol

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What you get…

The 12 O'CLOCK BOYS are a notorious urban dirt bike pack in Baltimore -- popping wheelies and weaving at excessive speeds through traffic, the group impressively evades the hamstrung police. In Lotfy Nathan's wild, dynamic documentary (three years in the making), their stunning antics are envisioned through the eyes of young adolescent Pug - a bright kid from the Westside obsessed with the riders and willing to do anything to join their ranks. Premiering to critical acclaim at the SXSW and Hot Docs Film Festivals (where Nathan won the HBO Emerging Artist Award), 12 O'CLOCK BOYS provides a compelling and intimate personal story of a young boy and his dangerous, thrilling dream.

Nah dude! It was a movie I was thinking about getting.

Wondering if anyone else has watched it/had reviews.

Seems better than the other gang scenes.

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
These people are the same a street racers, and deserve the same treatment that street racing receives on this site.

In short, thank god they don't were helmets. So when they loop out and split their heads open on the asphalt, the asphalt won't get scratched.

·
Registered
GTI 337
231 Posts
I wanna smack the shit outta that kid.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Arent these the same people that were in that Land Rover incident where they were blocking a Land Rover in, dude panicked and ran one of them over to escape, they chased him down and started beating him through the drivers windown in front of his family?

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
I wanna smack the shit outta that kid.
lol, I wanna smack the shit outta most kids...it almost feels like a moral obligation, a civic duty, I see a kid acting up/out/poorly uncorrected and I feel compelled to walk over, pull back my right hand over my left shoulder, and just fucking backhand smack the demons out of the little bastard

·
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11
3,983 Posts
Arent these the same people that were in that Land Rover incident where they were blocking a Land Rover in, dude panicked and ran one of them over to escape, they chased him down and started beating him through the drivers windown in front of his family?
nah, those were sportbikes up in NYC vs. dirtbikes down in baltimore

·
Registered
333 Posts
Yeah the bikers here just block freeways and do marriage proposals in the middle of them. But when the cops show, they run.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
i will leave this open.

i don't give two shits if this is alright now because has become a matter of any sanctioned academic discussion, especially from any university *spits the floor*.

i come from the academy but i fucking hate their bland look on things. how can this be poetic? immortal?? this is plainly a bunch of irresponsible schmucks. not more, not less than that.

everyone that knows me knows that i hate any form of state. but i hate these stupid people, if you want to kill yourself be my guest. but risking the life of others is plainly retarded.

and these kids.... "grown ass man" wtf did you said you fucking little punk, you don't even know how to properly wipe yo ass yo. yeah yeah yeah go impregnate and live off welfare. hate the state but yeah go suck on its tits. FUCK YOU and be my guest.

and let me stop before i go into the honda "scene". fuck those hellayoloswagga retards as well. fuck them dry.

fuck.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
So glad this kind of crap doesn't happen here in the west coast.
Come around Vantuckey, there is a crew out in the boonies that run lights, park in between cars at the light and jump in front, ride balls out on the 500, wheelies through rush hour traffic. Seems like most groups out here keep it on the down low a bit more the the East Coast for sure though.

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
At-A-Boy Edd. Could not have said it better myself. Its just proof the population needs some culling.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts