Honda D Series Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
I'm spraying my H23 in my CRX. I say spray it for a while and if you're not happy you can always resell the kit and put the money towards a turbo kit. Also if you spray it, I'd go w/ a 11:1+ CR. Just my .02

EDIT: FIRST!!!!!!

untill TMFF&TMFF came out, throttle in a bottle was cheap, but the movie ruined it.

$150-175 for 80lb bottle is the going rate last time I checked over a year ago.

Still cost money even from the local moron that will sell the medical grade off his delivery truck.... It sucks

i use mine hardly ever..its just like a gun under the seat so to speak...a 10 pound bottle has lasted me for over three months...i use it only for a very good reason...

i use mine hardly ever..its just like a gun under the seat so to speak...a 10 pound bottle has lasted me for over three months...i use it only for a very good reason...
:werd: I'll be in the same boat once my H23 is done. As long as I'm winning the race I'm never going to touch it unless the guy I'm racing has a hot girl w/ and I just really want to humiliate him.

:werd: I'll be in the same boat once my H23 is done. As long as I'm winning the race I'm never going to touch it unless the guy I'm racing has a hot girl w/ and I just really want to humiliate him.
i have to get out and turn on the bottle, so its gonna be for a set up race, or if i have time to get out at a stop light....

i have to get out and turn on the bottle, so its gonna be for a set up race, or if i have time to get out at a stop light....
I'll probably just get a bottle opener for mine.

LOL funny image of you pulling up to a light and there's a hottie with her dueche bag boy friend next to you reving. You pop the trunk run around to the back and crank the bottle open and jump back in. LOL

LOL funny image of you pulling up to a light and there's a hottie with her dueche bag boy friend next to you reving. You pop the trunk run around to the back and crank the bottle open and jump back in. LOL
its been done..i wouldnt mind a purge kit though..just to clean out the line first...

I'd say go turbo, you can always spray it later if it's not enough for ya.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.