Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a chance to get out to my local track (GLD in WI) to put my car through the paces. Ended up being happy with the results at 1.3bar of boost, about 17-18psi. Made about 7-8 runs and was pretty consistent at low boost. Next time I head out there im going to try high boost and get 10's. Cant run that all the time cause I have no cage, but hopefully this winter. Anyways, heres 3 timeslips.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Consistent runs man, I'd be very happy with that.

K-town eh? I'm guessing Kenosha? :)

If so that's a stones throw away from GLD, lucky bastard lol.

Any pictures of the ride?

·
Registered
840 Posts
i demand videos, on another note your first r/t was awful haha, just picking i'm jelly what can i say

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When you refer to 18#/boost as your 'low' setting, chances are you're Badass..

Nice result. RipperZ??

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
lol. No def not a badass. High is only 25psi. Im trying to get some vids from my friend, but he's pretty lazy.

Consistent runs man, I'd be very happy with that.

K-town eh? I'm guessing Kenosha? :)

If so that's a stones throw away from GLD, lucky bastard lol.

Any pictures of the ride?
I was real happy with the consistency. Yes sir, Kenosha. Only a hop-skip-jump away. Again, with the lazy friend, trying to get some updated pics.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i demand videos, on another note your first r/t was awful haha, just picking i'm jelly what can i say
i wasnt concerned with my R/T, it was a solo run and they hit the lights as soon as you stage, took some time to build boost on 2step

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Nice!!!!!! And decent 60ft's as well. Keep it up, man. Now thative been hangin out at the track more and speaking to people about their setups, I now understand what an 11 sec car looks like scooting down the track. I bet you had a blasty-blast!!!! If I can get into mid to low 12's I'd be happy. 11's holy frijoles you're movin, son!!! I'm liking that ram hon as well. It almost looks like there's room for the ac condensor still. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice!!!!!! And decent 60ft's as well. Keep it up, man. Now thative been hangin out at the track more and speaking to people about their setups, I now understand what an 11 sec car looks like scooting down the track. I bet you had a blasty-blast!!!! If I can get into mid to low 12's I'd be happy. 11's holy frijoles you're movin, son!!! I'm liking that ram hon as well. It almost looks like there's room for the ac condensor still. :)
It takes some work to get a d to run 11's, but once you do, its a blast. The ram horn is from AFI, and nope, def no room for ac condenser. I dont need it anyways. :)

seat time will help you the most. keep up the good work man.
With the consistency, im not too worried about seat time. The motor will be out this winter and ill have different setup going in anyways. And thanks!

awesome. very nice and those 60s are lookin good man!
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I find it amusing that the car is going faster than most Honders and it "only" has mid 300s for WHP. This is also why I think going for big numbers is so silly.

Good runs, man! Looks like a lot of fun.
His average horsepower/torque must be impressive lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts