Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread will be for all my track vids. I will update this with times and current setup at the time.

Sorry about the shakiness, last minute homemade camera mount
Evo3 [email protected] psi
May [email protected]
My first 2 runs
[email protected], 2.425 60ft
[email protected], 2.399 60ft
YouTube - Street Runs D16z6 Evo3 16g

Slicks (gsr cookies/22x8x15)
[email protected], 1.883 60ft
[email protected], 2.006 60ft
[email protected], 1.926 60ft
[email protected] 113.57, 1.816 60ft

I guess none of my friends got my 12.3 run but here are the rest of them. Enjoy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaARhG2celQ

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Nice job!!!

I like the in car vids. There the poop!!!:yes:
il 2nd this..
very nice.
glad you have a thread just for your vids. makes it easier then searchin through a build thread for them

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
il 2nd this..
very nice.
glad you have a thread just for your vids. makes it easier then searchin through a build thread for them
Thanks,

yeah thats what i figured...easier just to have a vid thread and update the first post so that everyone can see...since no one likes searching anyways :)

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts
the times dont match the name that well lol. anyway im pretty sure thats your goal more seat time buddy to bring those 60 ft times down. im sure you'll get there soon.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the times dont match the name that well lol. anyway im pretty sure thats your goal more seat time buddy to bring those 60 ft times down. im sure you'll get there soon.
yeah, my best 60ft that day was a 1.81xx...better slicks and im sure i can pull a 1.7xx

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
nice man! I was at Rockfalls a couple years ago when my y8 was stock motor.... now its built.... ahhh I need to get down there! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts