Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Eibach sport lines provide the 1 in drop. Pro kits are 2 in drop.

·
Registered
My car...or my truck
1,035 Posts
Eibach sport lines provide the 1 in drop. Pro kits are 2 in drop.
I think you might have that backwards, sport kits lower the car more than pro kits, that, and the drop is different from one application to another. For the 1992-95, pro kit drops a claimed 1.4" front and 1.2" rear, sport kit is 1.6" front and rear

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
You shouldn't need it for the drop you are looking at. If you go too much lower you need to worry about the throw of the shock and where the baffles sit in the body. If they sit at one end all the time, like stock shocks @ -2" +, there is more wear and they die quick. Were as the sport shocks/struts put the shock arm and baffles in the middle of the body while lowered thus improving efficiency while providing proper shock travel.

Edit - welcome btw, I have family out in your area. In-laws in Prineville, and Sister in-law and her dude live in Bend.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Oh snap, you have been witness to the "changes" out there, damn that place grew up. Deff hollar at ya when I roll the civic that direction in June.

·
Registered
92 cx
934 Posts
H&R OE sports for sure! The ride is a little stiffer, but much more responsive feel. You'll barely notice the drop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts