Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i went to brainerd optimist drag strip on friday. as most of you know i have an ls with msd and passwordjdm intake.. and a $10 ebay exhaust tip... i did decent running consistent 10.0xxs and my best time was a 9.95. i was getting pissed because this engine was in my friends hatch and i ran a 9.80 in his car. i am pretty sure my problem was the 13in steelies with shitty tires... ill post up my time slips when i get home.

W

·
0 Posts
Man I was running out there all night! You should have introduced yourself. I ran 2 - 7.97's in the white coupe with the d16. Had a nitrous backfire on my last pass shooting out a narly flame and blowing the end of my intake off.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya we saw that.... i have talked to you before. but it was last year sometime... and it was also before i got into the d-series scene.. your car made me want to get a d.... did you happen to see me run???? i got a lot of video from that night that i will post up.. i dont think i got any of you tho.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres my fastest time slip.

rea.--.701
60-- 2.308
330-- 6.476
594-- 9.322
1/8ET-- 9.958
1/8MPH--70.76

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i need to boost. but ccfabs thread is locked. and i cant figure out a price from him. plus im kinda low on money...

W

·
0 Posts
lsturbohatch10 said:
ya we saw that.... i have talked to you before. but it was last year sometime... and it was also before i got into the d-series scene.. your car made me want to get a d.... did you happen to see me run???? i got a lot of video from that night that i will post up.. i dont think i got any of you tho.
I didnt get to watch much racing. I was helping my friend with his 302 ranger on top of racing my car. You gonna be at the track any this weekend? Thought about maybe going down to Steele to run the 1/4. I would love to get some video of my car on the internet. There is a video of it on streetcarforums making a 8.14 pass with a 85 shot and a blown headgasket. If I can ever figure out what rods to use, there will be a 2nd nitrous kit on the car.

W

·
0 Posts
My best nitrous pass Friday night:

60' - 1.730
330' - 5.139
594' - 7.447
1/8 - 7.971
mph- 85.87

I need to get my 60' back in the 1.6's and hopefully I can squeeze out a 7.8. It was defiently spinning a little off the line Friday night.

My best motor pass Friday night:

60' - 1.927
330' - 5.789
594' - 8.449
1/8 - 9.068
mph - 72.59

This pass had timing pulled out for nitrous and I didnt spin it all the way out to redline. You need to get your 60' down in the 1.9 range, and your et will benefit alot. With over 70 mph you should be in the mid-low 9's. You defiently need some better tires. What tranny & clutch are you using?

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
ls tranny stock clutch...i wont be there this weekend. i got a soccer tourney in mcminn. your running slicks right? ill hit you up about those tires. i got to find some 15's. any body know i a cheap light wheel that would be good for the track???

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
Willie S. said:
My best nitrous pass Friday night:

60' - 1.730
330' - 5.139
594' - 7.447
1/8 - 7.971
mph- 85.87

I need to get my 60' back in the 1.6's and hopefully I can squeeze out a 7.8. It was defiently spinning a little off the line Friday night.

My best motor pass Friday night:

60' - 1.927
330' - 5.789
594' - 8.449
1/8 - 9.068
mph - 72.59

This pass had timing pulled out for nitrous and I didnt spin it all the way out to redline. You need to get your 60' down in the 1.9 range, and your et will benefit alot. With over 70 mph you should be in the mid-low 9's. You defiently need some better tires. What tranny & clutch are you using?
what size slicks are you running?

and dont try and sell... read the rules :TD:

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya willie you cant sell till you get 65 posts. ill see you down there one weekend

W

·
0 Posts
ryan89crx said:
what size slicks are you running?

and dont try and sell... read the rules :TD:

:haha: OOOOOOHHHHH SORRY! I was on this board 3-4 years ago as "D16Y8 Coupe". MistaBone will probably remember me. I was just trying to help the guy out, since he's local to me. I have read the rules, btw.

My slicks are 22" M&H racemasters on 13" Bogarts.

I just realized that you edited my post. You could have just asked, and I would have edited my own post. I'm sorry that i'm not a post whore. I could easily have 65 posts by now, if I really wanted. I always try to be productive in my posts. Making sure that they will help myself and others, instead of wasting space like some.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
Willie S. said:
I just realized that you edited my post. You could have just asked, and I would have edited my own post. I'm sorry that i'm not a post whore. I could easily have 65 posts by now, if I really wanted. I always try to be productive in my posts. Making sure that they will help myself and others, instead of wasting space like some.
get pissed all you fucking want, rules are rules. dont like it? you know where the logout link is...

W

·
0 Posts
Why are you editing my posts? To make yourself look better? or to piss me off? Why did you have to delete the fact that i'm not trying to make money off the tires? Just trying to hook up my neighbor.

Looks like youre the one getting pissed.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.