1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Civic si
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone from Turkey
I build this setup last year on my 94 civic si
75,5 jcc p29 pistons-npr rings, d17 crank-rods-oilpump, oem head gasket, daido bearings, 1mm oversize flattop int-ext valves, golf Ball cylinder head port design (handmade by me) intake manifold porting and polishing, 65mm t/b, ebay headers etc... soft tune on Mustang dyno gained about 180hp at this time... more photos comes...

Attachments

·
Registered
Civic si
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi! we will hard tune it next month i share dyno results on this post i dont want any mechanically change for now..! I use stock cams on it only change cam degrees with adjustable cam gears

·
Registered
A Captiva Blue Si Ha
73 Posts
How in the world are you using a d17 crank/rods and p29 pistons, without the pistons hitting the head? I punched your combination into zeal auto werks and those pistons are 0.047" out of the hole....
Are you using a huge head gasket?
Or does it not matter, since that is what people normally mill off the head and block on these things anyways?

·
Registered
Civic si
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited by Moderator)
The dyno seems very "generous," with 180/180 for HP and torque for your setup.
I tune it on road next weekand and share updated dyno or race logic diagrams

I was share this photo in albume... I trimmed around pistons head about 1mm. Normally pistons up to 1.2mm block and hit the cylinder head thats right ??

This is the photo

Sorry I cant upload The photo

·
Registered
A Captiva Blue Si Ha
73 Posts
I tune it on road next weekand and share updated dyno or race logic diagrams

I was share this photo in albume... I trimmed around pistons head about 1mm. Normally pistons up to 1.2mm block and hit the cylinder head thats right ??

This is the photo

Sorry I cant upload The photo
Oh, okay, very cool. I can see where you milled 1mm of of the top of the pistons. Good idea. :punk:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts