Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
na jus people i guess got tired of me asking ?'s so they started giving me negative reps w/e though can any of you help me out with my ? thx
I think its more along the lines of people got really irritated with you flooding the forum with tons of questions that have already been answered...

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
u must be a over weight fat azz who lives on the internet who probably lives in his car and has nothing more to do with his life so ur head must be up ur azz
You caught me. I'm an overweight fat "azz" who does nothing but get off talking to stupid people like you.

Back to reality...I'm a 20 year old student at Central Michigan University getting an Engineering Degree with a current 4.0 GPA...

Good job. I congradulate you on your lack of brain cells...

EDIT: Forgott to add, i stand a towering 5'9" and weigh an earth shaking 150lbs...DAMN I'M HUGE!!!

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts
this is ridiculous...I'll be nice. A buddy of mine had a y8 in a EK with an i/h/e clutch and flywheel and a 65 shot and on little slicks he ran a 13.7 I think that was his best time with that set up. He moved on to bigger and better things though. Now he has a GSR in the same hatch with bone stock internals and on 10lbs makes 318whp!!! Yep...kicks ass

·
Registered
42 Posts
the time would depend on your overall build. work to the head, cam swap, type of n20 system. is it a dual or single setup your using? is it a direct port? do you have tuning? a bunch a variables so if people where to start answering your question it would be taylored to thier specific setup.

I ran an amazing 16.898 in the 1/4:***: with a 25 shot of n20 in a heavy as dodge stratus. dry shot, no work done to the engine. had 160K miles on it too. never got a chance to really experiment though.

·
Registered
same as above
1,085 Posts
Alright assfuck! Learn to use the search function...I'll spoon feed you the first thread...
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=59427&highlight=Times

ill tell you the same thing. if you dont like a Respected Member of D-Series.org like CrazyConscious. then you 2 can feel free to Bounce the fuck up outta here.
:werd:No one likes answering things that could be found with the search button if your first search comes up with nothing reword it try again and look a little harder.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.